Elks Current events

I've tried to keep up with elks events, the efforts of which can be seen at http://www.furl.net/members/mikejonea2 Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much interest. So I'll try posting here and see how it goes. At least here you'll be able to add comments which I hope you'll do. Anyway, there's lots of news on the web that I'll try to capture and save here for future reference.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salisbury, NC, United States

Welcome to Salisbury Elks Lodge #699! We hope this will be a better way to keep up with what's going on with our many lodge activities as well as our members. If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to contact me Mike Jones, PER Lodge Public Relations, NCSEA Historian mikejonesa2@gmail.com

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Events of the week ending Sept 23, 2006


Andy McMurray receiving Elk of the month award


Ten new Elks initiated on Thursday the 21st! Welcome new Elks.


Fair week continues. Thanks to all who have helped. Picture of Julie Blaisure and her daughter who worked the booth on Monday evening.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home